Bulletins of Brilliance
Our clients are headlining the headlines lately and we couldn’t be more proud. Check out these exciting news updates!
- Jack Gilmore’s latest project, Salt Trader’s Coastal Cooking, received an excellent review from Austin Monthly. Though still in its fledgling state, writer Jolène M. Bouchon saw nothing but promise for the new restaurant!
- We’ve finally been getting some chilly weather in Austin, which ups the craving for warming hot chocolate. According to Eater Austin, Dolce Neve has some of the best in town! Made with Italian chocolate and hazelnuts, this delicious cocoa is guaranteed to warm you up.
- Imbibe Magazine just included Argus Cidery’s founder and master winemaker, Wes Mickel in “The Imbibe 75’s” People to Watch. As the premiere frontrunner of Austin’s cider renaissance, one of Mickel’s most exciting future plans include a new fortified cider and a highly unusual cider exclusively made from Southern apples.
- Those who have kept up their new year’s resolutions can enjoy a cocktail with their health kick thanks to the Chaman’s Painkiller at Isla. Liquor.com featured this turmeric twist on the classic Painkiller in their list of “14 Super Healthy Turmeric Cocktails to Drink in Bars Now.”
- According to the Chicago Tribune, Texas gives Napa a run for its money when it comes to turning out great wines. Writer Michael Austin highlights William Chris Vineyards 2014 Mourvèdre as an excellent Lone Star State specimen! In other news, William Chris’ Pétillant Naturel Rosé was also featured as a “What to Buy” item in the December/January issue of The Local Palate!