Resplendent Hospitality is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated part-time Marketing & Events coordinator to assist with onsite marketing and programming tasks for our Bentonville and Fayetteville, Arkansas hospitality clients. Our ideal candidate must have experience in marketing, public relations or event planning with restaurant experience. A love for social media plus food and beverage is a bonus! This position requires excellent communication skills – written and verbally, and must be interested in engaging in the Northwest Arkansas community.
- Connect and pitch media and influencers in the NWA region on behalf of our Arkansas clients
- On-site marketing support for executives based in Austin, Texas
- Attend event walkthroughs with venue POC when needed
- Assist with programming creation and execution for each concept
- Participate and contribute in weekly meetings
- Work with outside vendors and organizations as the on-site coordinator, with assistance from the executive team
- One year of experience in marketing, public relations or event planning
- One year of client interfacing experience and skills
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and prioritize while maintaining communication with client and account team, which is based in Austin, TX
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Knowledge of community events and happenings in Northwest Arkansas
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A passion for the food and beverage industry, and a creative eye
- Commitment of 20 hours a week (with the option of this turning into a full-time gig when the demand arises)
- A sense of humor, a flexible nature and a keen ability to converse with humans
- An eye for design
- A love of social media
- A killer shuffleboard game
Resplendent Hospitality is a creative public relations and marketing agency based in Austin, Texas, specializing in food, beverage and hospitality. Our mission is to help share the story of our client’s by applying our skills as publicists, brand consultants, event planners, social strategists and website builders to further develop a cohesive brand.
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter, three references and your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.