We are Looking for a Full-time Social Media Manager!
We’re Hiring! Established in 2012, Resplendent Hospitality (RH) is a full service creative agency that focuses on the lifestyle and hospitality industries. We offer a full suite of services to our clients, from public relations and experiential marketing, to event planning, social media campaigns, website design and full brand identities. Our female-led agency is comprised of young, talented hustlers, each with a different set of skills and experience. We are open to new ideas, trends and processes to better serve our clients and keep our climate one that is open, efficient and comfortable. We believe in hard work just as much as we believe in a healthy dose of work/life balance.
RH offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, PTO, performance-based incentives, flexible remote work policy, company retreats, access to client trade accounts and more.
Resplendent Hospitality is looking for a full-time Social Media Manager. Candidates must have at least two years social media for business(es) experience, and a serious love affair with food, drink and the hospitality industry. This position will require the candidate to immediately manage accounts with assistance from Account Coordinators and Interns. We are looking for someone who is eager, organized, creative, professional and rational, in addition to being an excellent communicator—both written and verbally. The candidate must be interested in engaging in the community of Austin and Texas as a whole, which consists of attending multiple events on a weekly basis, developing relationships with thought leaders, and staying abreast of current events. If the below describes you, please email resume, cover letter, digital portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you will be doing:
- Execute full-service social media campaigns—onboard social media clients effectively, create content calendars for multiple platforms, understand and distinguish client voice
- Manage multiple clients’ social media campaigns across multiple platforms, simultaneously. Develop and manage social media campaign budget(s).
- Copywriting—Creating content calendars, replying and engaging with followers often
- Constant research on best and new social media practices
- Meet client and internal benchmarks
- Report analytics and ROI for client
- Collaborate with PR account team to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (photos, graphics, videos etc.)
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Hustling—we work hard and fast. Know how to effectively pivot when priorities change
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing and/or Communications or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in business-related social media
- High level of interest in the hospitality industry. Experience working in the hospitality industry is a bonus
- A short and sweet portfolio of your recent work
- Experience managing and executing social media campaign for multiple clients simultaneously
- Experience with influencer collaborations
- Possess the ability to cultivate and maintain professional relationships with clients, media, colleagues, and really, any type of human
- Intermediate experience with photography and filter editing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, Sprout Social inside and out.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an ever-changing environment while keeping a level head and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of WordPress and the Adobe Professional Suite
- Excellent photography skills
- An interest in layout and design
- Knowledge of social media management platforms i.e. Hootsuite/Sprout Social