Founder/Owner of The Peached Tortilla
Founder & owner of The Peached Tortilla, Eric Silverstein, did not take the traditional route into the hospitality world. In 2010, the former lawyer decided to marry his passion for business with his passion for food to open the first Peached Tortilla food truck. The Asian flavors throughout his dishes are heavily influenced by Japanese, Chinese and Malaysian cuisine, with hints of flavors from his time spent in the South. Since the start of the truck, The Peached Tortilla empire has expanded to a brick-and-mortar restaurant, a catering business and an event space set to open in 2016.
BEYOND THE KITCHEN
• Grew up in Tokyo, Japan
• Enjoys reading cookbooks to expand his culinary knowledge.
• Started Austin’s “Trailer Food Tuesdays” series at The Long Center
• Was named one of the top “30 Up and Coming Chefs in America” by Plate Magazine.
• Food trucks and catering team are available for weddings, parties and other events.
• Will Travel
• Available for TV and public speaking appearances
|BOOK THE TALENT|