Join Our Team
Our Core Values
These values inform the way we work as a team, the way we work with and tell our clients’ stories and the way we dedicate time to our community. Every day we work to be better. We are dedicated to embrace and act on these values daily.
- We Do No Harm
- Work with Those Who Demonstrate Mutual Respect
- We Are Creative Problem Solvers
- We Are Proud of Our Work
- We Allocate Resources Wisely
- We Plan for Growth, Sustainability & Prosperity
- We Live & Work by the Golden Rule
- We Will Always Amplify Underrepresented Voices & Causes That Will Impact Positive Change/Make Our World Better
- We Are Committed to Giving Back with Our Time, Talent & Dollars
- We Will Create a Safe, Equitable & Inclusive Team Culture
- We Are Actively Anti-Racists
- We Will Work Smarter, Not Harder
- We Will Never Stop Learning
- We Will Always Laugh, Have Fun & Enjoy the Work
Open to All
Resplendent Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Resplendent Hospitality does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status or orientation. This practice relates to all personnel matters such as recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, layoffs and recalls from layoff.
Resplendent Hospitality offers seasonal paid internships to students and non-students alike. Interns are hired for approximately 90 days in the spring, summer and fall to assist RH account and social media teams with various client and in-house duties.
If interested, please contact email@example.com.
Perks of Being Resplendent
- Paid Time Off
- Mental Health Days
- Paid Community Service Hours
- Flexible Remote Work Policy
- Access to Client Trade Accounts
- Work From Home Fridays
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plan