Join Our Team
Social Media Manager
Northwest Arkansas, Full-Time
What Would You Like to Change?
Every day, clients work with us to help disseminate the message about their brand and come up with fresh creative. Whether that be a restaurant, bar, spirit brand, real estate company, hotel and more, they’re experts in their fields and oftentimes the entrepreneurs themselves show us their dream. They’re looking for the right team to help bring their business to the public and craft messaging and stories through social media and public relations. If you’re a fast learner and love working with multiple clients at once, where every day is different, you’re going to like Resplendent Hospitality.
The way you work?
At Resplendent, we focus on autonomy with results in a collaborative, team environment. Our role is to support you and give you the space the thrive which includes flexibility through an office space and WFH lifestyle. We care less about where you physically are to get the job done and more so how you get it done while being a team player.
What about whom you work with?
Our hiring philosophy is simple: hire good people who enjoy working hard and seeing results. Give them exciting and various client accounts to service and trust them to be their best. It’s a level of autonomy and respect that’s helped us grow the diverse team of experts our clients hire us to be. Experts who also happen to be some of the best colleagues you’ve ever worked with. At Resplendent, we care about our clients, and we care about each other too.
How about your career?
It might be time to change jobs. Maybe even an industry or two.
Now that you know a little about us, we’d love to hear more about you. If you’re passionate about learning new things and the position below sounds like you, you should definitely apply.
Who You Are (Personality Type)
What You’ll Be Doing (Job Tasks)
- Working with and managing a team. Work with all Resplendent teams to create and execute full-service social media campaigns. Manage and lead your social media team to success.
- Holistic Campaigns. You’ll work with our Public Relations and Marketing team to create and execute full-service communications strategies to ensure brand consistency and a holistic approach that benefits the client.
- Have a good eye for photography. Be able to wield an iPhone or DSLR camera and produce attractive, on-brand images for multiple clients.
- Work with new and existing clients. Onboard social media clients effectively, create compelling communications plans for multiple clients, understand and distinguish client voice.
- Lead with integrity. Oversee junior staff, approving their work and mentoring them on client relations and tasks.
- Be a good steward of funds. Develop and manage social media ad campaign budget(s), and execute paid advertising in Business Manager based on the client’s SOW.
- Stay on top of it. Create monthly content calendars for multiple clients using engaging written and visual content through photography, graphics, captions and other multimedia.
- Remain engaged. Monitor and engage on client platforms to retain an active online presence and interact with key audiences.
- Never stop learning. Constant research on best new social media practices.
- Meet your milestones. Work to meet both client and internal benchmarks.
- Interpret the Data. Report monthly analytics and ROI for clients – an understanding of how to interpret data and adjust content strategy accordingly is imperative.
- Keep our clients influential. Manage Influencer Campaigns, from influencer outreach and discovery to execution of paid brand campaigns.
- QC. Provide quality assurance for all work; act as an editor for junior level team members
We’d Love to Hear from You If You Have (Job Requirements)
Our Core Values
- Autonomy with results: We respect everyone’s time, own our work and are solution-driven.
- Collaborate and Listen: We are dependable and work toward a common goal with integrity.
- Adaptable and Nimble: We embrace change. We practice flexibility with clients and each other (with an open mind).
- Have Perspective: Our attitudes reflect the work we do. We take the work seriously, but realize we aren’t curing cancer!
What You’ll Love About Us (Benefits and Perks)
- Stability. We’ve been in business for nearly a decade.
- Work / Life Balance. We promote a healthy work/life balance to help ensure you have the time that you need. We encourage the use of PTO and emphasize the O in PTO. You will not be hearing from us when you are out.
- We’re here to enable you. It’s your work and your career, while we’re not career managers, we are here to help you become whom you want to be at Resplendent and not to micromanage you.
- Stay Healthy. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental coverage as well as mental health days.
- Love your community. We offer community service days to employees on top of PTO.
- Cell Phone. Your phone helps you get your job done daily and we will reimburse you for a portion of your monthly bill.
- We value your ideas. Our doors are always open. Need help? Come on in. Have a vision for the future of the company? We’d love to hear it.
- Rest and relaxation. Employees enjoy 14 days of PTO, nine US holidays, one mental health day per quarter, four paid community service hours and two floating holidays.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Resplendent is happy to discuss and potentially pay for a continued educational class that could help your skills and team at the office.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness.
- Family Values. Resplendent Hospitality provides paid parental leave.
- WFAnywhere. Want to spend 10 days with your family back in the Northeast but not use your PTO? That’s A-OK at Resplendent Hospitality.
- Our belief. We dedicate our time, talent and reach to amplify voices. Beyond our portfolio of client work, we also champion causes that speak to our core values. As a company we believe feminism is for everyone, Black lives matter, LGBTQIA Rights are Human Rights, Mental Health is important, no one should go hungry, and everyone should have equal access to vote. If you feel the same, this is the right place for you.
The Fine Print
- Location: Northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville/Bentonville)
- Seniority: Mid-level
- Employment Type: Full-time
If this sounds like the place for you, we’d love to have you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, salary requirements to email@example.com and tell us which core value of ours you resonate with most. p.s. Don’t be too shy – if you have a portfolio or social media presence that you’re proud of, send that our way, as well!
Based in Austin, Texas, and Northwest Arkansas, Resplendent Hospitality is an agency comprised of creative marketers and storytellers whose sole job is to promote the brands we dig. We organize and execute successful campaigns and projects that address our clients’ needs and ultimately get their brand noticed.