Join Our Team
Northwest Arkansas, Full-Time
Resplendent Hospitality is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Account Coordinator in Northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville/Bentonville area). The primary role of the Account Coordinator is to assist the account leaders (PR & Marketing Account Executive/Director + Social Media Team) in day-to-day client services and administrative tasks and serve as a secondary point of contact for daily client communications. Additionally, we are hoping this candidate also has a keen eye with photography and editing skills.
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and three references to email@example.com.
- Assisting Account Executives and/or Account Directors on full-service PR, Marketing and Social Media campaigns.
- Drafting and distributing press materials.
- Photo Shoots with corresponding editing.
- Assisting account lead in pitching media.
- Coordinating bookings for client appearances.
- Coordinating media reservations.
- Starting administrative documents such as reports, meeting agendas, meeting recaps, etc. and send to client when approved by account lead.
- Researching and fine tuning local, regional and national editorial calendars and media lists.
- Developing a network of media and community contacts.
- Engaging in the community of Northwest Arkansas, which consists of attending multiple events on a weekly basis, developing relationships with media and thought leaders and staying abreast of current events.
- Attend events for live social media coverage and photos.
- Hustling and effectively pivoting when priorities change.
- Must be able to work on multiple client accounts at one time and understand each clients’ objectives.
- Ongoing outreach to seek and secure new business.
- Copywriting for social media content calendar creation and client press and promotional materials.
- Light graphic design work.
- Occasional night and weekend work on behalf of clients.
- Must have at least one-year PR agency experience, and a serious love affair with food, drink and the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Journalism, Public Relations and/or Communications or a related field.
- High level of interest in the hospitality industry. Experience working in the hospitality industry is a bonus.
- Experience executing or assisting PR campaign for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Possess the ability to cultivate and maintain professional relationships with clients, media, colleagues, and really, any type of human.
- Knowledge of Cision and the Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of Instagram, Twitter and Facebook inside and out. Experience with Sprout Social.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an ever-changing environment while keeping a level head and professional demeanor.
- Strong writing and communication skills. Knowledge of AP format.
- Strong Photography skills.
The Fine Print
- Location: Northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville/Bentonville)
- Seniority: Mid-level
- Employment Type: Full-time
Based in Austin, Texas, and Northwest Arkansas, Resplendent Hospitality is an agency comprised of creative marketers and storytellers whose sole job is to promote the brands we dig. We organize and execute successful campaigns and projects that address our clients’ needs and ultimately get their brand noticed.