We’re so grateful to work with clients that are doing awesome things, and we believe the world needs to hear about it. In 2021, we collaborated with our clients to identify unique and newsworthy stories to pitch to our media friends, and with a strategy in place, we were able to secure some meaningful press hits.
In no particular order, here are some of our favorite pieces of press we secured for our clients this year. We even made some exciting relationships with very talented new writers in the process!
In 2021, our clients weighed in on larger conversations, like the importance of vaccinating restaurant employees, how folks can support local farms and how to uplift and empower underrepresented genders:
- Illiana de la Vega of El Naranjo was quoted in an Associated Press article about getting vaccination appointments for her entire staff.
- Erin Wade (Modern General, Vinaigrette) spoke about supporting local farms with Martha Stewart Magazine.
- Wade also contributed her thoughts to SF Reporter about the effects of ghost kitchens and third-party delivery services on restaurants.
- Bea Apple and Bianca Montoya launched the inaugural Critical Mass Summit, a two-day summit designed to empower and connect women and other underrepresented genders with the trails, cycling, and active transportation community.
We secured product spotlights in national outlets:
Media wrote features on the people behind our client’s concepts and shared their stories and expertise with the world:
- The Roosevelt Room team was featured in Tasting Panel Magazine.
- Stephen Blevins of Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar shared expert holiday wine tips to make any host look like a pro in Cheers@Home Magazine.
- Blaize & Brooks shared their story in Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
We helped new concepts open with a bang:
- Apothecary, an avant-garde cocktail lounge pushing people’s taste buds to the limits.
- Rye Dallas, Apothecary’s sister concept, was named one of the Best New Restaurants in Dallas in 2021.
- Fat City at Yard Bar, bringing two of our clients together to create one awesome experience with drinks, dogs, and sliders in one family-friendly spot.
And we even dabbled in some interior design fun featuring our client Campfire & Co.’s modern workspace:
We can’t wait to see what exciting stories 2022 will bring for our team and our clients. Thanks for following along!